[TenTec] Fwd: Corsair filters

ROBERT STEPHENS bstephens1 at mindspring.com
Sat Jun 7 19:20:35 EDT 2003

re: A: Filters
    B: problems with list

1st -thanks Mike . I have  no base station and the next time I'll have a
chance to set up portable will probably be next weekend.I'll check out your
suggestions then.  tnx Bob KB1CIW

2nd concern - Problems with list

I cannot post a new message to this reflector. I get back " specific
content denied"   (or something like that)

Although I can't post a new topic I do seem to be able to reply to old
threads.  Anyone have any idea what the problem might be?

tnx Bob KB1CIW

<tentec at contesting.com>