[TenTec] PLEASE bring on the 220 transverter!!!

Paul Valko - W8KC w8kc at comcast.net
Sun Jun 8 13:43:49 EDT 2003

Get in line Al.  This was discussed at Dayton, I pealed out a two hundies
for Scott just to show him I was serious about buying the first one.

He unfortunately, didn't take 'em.

It cannot be that tough to redesign (correctly) their 10M to 2M transverter
for 220 operation.  All the die work is already done for the case and
they'll sell a TON of them (at the right price) to the FT-817 crowd.  I
think there are over 30,000 FT-817s in the world.  Even a Ten*Tec lover like
me couldn't resist buying one.

73! =paul= W8KC
Collector of Ten*Tecs and other fine plastics.
Visit the Virtual Ten*Tec Museum at http://mywebpages.comcast.net/w8kc