[TenTec] Lowpas filter for 60m

Harry Coates WA8HC at att.net
Mon Jun 9 00:02:38 EDT 2003

Duane,
Your note is very timely.. I had the same question tonight on the 7.251 net, and no one had the answer..
The schematic shows two 40m  LP filters.. One designated 40m and one designated 40/30m.. Since the manual does not explain this, I had to assume the firmware decided which was used for 40m CW or 40m SSB and the 30m band.. The first 40m LP filter must have been assigned to the 60m band in
V 1.19 firmware which we are probably all using.. Makes sense to me.. Nice posting.
Duane, you did good!!
'73

Harry N. Coates
WA8HC at att.net