[TenTec] virus

WILLIAM MANSEY wa2pvk at msn.com
Tue Jun 10 12:10:56 EDT 2003

Gesundheit!     Thanks for the heads-up.  I have my Email security set so that it will not allow attachments to be opened or even saved.  That gives me the option of either deleting them, scanning with anti-virus software, or if I am expecting it to just open it.    I now have MSN-8 as part of my Verizon DSL package.  I like this except for the fact that it does not use Outlook Express for my Email.  I have that AVG anti-virus program and it was excellent at Email protection.  Unfortunately it will not work with this new Email system.  Bummer!  I hope the virus did not come from (thru) here!    73, Bill
wa2pvk at msn.com

Please visit my home page:
http://mysite.verizon.net/wa2pvk