[TenTec] Argonaut Model 509

Knox, Richard Richard.Knox at Veridian.com
Wed Jun 11 13:13:21 EDT 2003

Good Afternoon Members of the TenTec Reflector!

I have an opportunity to pick up an Argonaut Model 509 Transceiver with a
251 Power Supply and Microphone.  All components are supposed to be in
excellent condition.  Can the members of this group tell me what a
reasonable offer might be for this purchase?  Appreciate any insights and
advice.  Please respond to:  Richard.Knox at Veridian.com
<mailto:Richard.Knox at Veridian.com> .    Thanks in advance and 73!  de KD4BRL
Dick Knox