[TenTec] Omni6+ roofing filter

Clark Savage Turner csturner at slonet.org
Mon Jun 16 15:02:17 EDT 2003

The little filter ahead of the rest in the 9 MHz IF can be replaced by a
nice, narrow filter as George at INRAD did.  It helps some, but it is
not much of a deal as the front end is already designed reasonably well
(there is only so much you can do if you are already in good shape :-).
The "other" rigs with high VHF IF's and wide filters have much more to
gain by a narrow filter up there to protect the next mixer.

Clark
WA3JPG