[TenTec] Dead again!!

John Bohnovic bohnovic at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 16 22:05:33 EDT 2003

You probably already know this, but if you turn the rig off and leave the
power supply turned on it will provide power to the Omni VI Plus but I
don't know which modules are powered.

If you turn off the power supply then the Omni VI will lose all power.

I like to leave the power supply turned on during the day, when I'm home,
and turn the rig off. This keeps the oscillator nice and steady.

73..de John/K4WJ