[TenTec] Omni6+ roofing filter

Ken Brown ken.d.brown at verizon.net
Mon Jun 16 21:46:49 EDT 2003

Jerry,

Thanks for the very informative post. I wonder if you or anyone else on
the reflector has any information about narrower and/or steeper skirted
than stock roofing filters for the JA rigs. I have a TS-440 and have
often wondered if I could improve it's performance if such a filter were
available. I wouldn't miss it if the FM capability was lost in the process.

No it is not a Ten-Tec. It is receiver performance we're talking about.
I hope it does not offend anyone.

Thanks,

Ken N6KB

Not using the TS-440 much anymore, cause I've got an Omni VI