[TenTec] Virus Warning

WA2BPE wa2bpe at infoblvd.net
Wed Jun 18 15:47:32 EDT 2003

Luckily, my ISP has caught them - so far - typically 2-4 per week.  It
appears that a **lot** of folks aren't keeping their virus definations up to
date or aren't using any A-V program at all.  This is folly and just asking
for trouble - and then passing it on.  Bear in mind that some ISPs may *not*
scan for viruses.  Sorry this is not directly radio-related, but it is of
genuine concern to all; no flames, please.

73,  Tom - WA2BPE