[TenTec] Orion TCXO Warm Up Drift

Billy Cox aa4nu at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jun 19 01:50:34 EDT 2003

>Digging signals out of mud (wchich I take to mean attempting to get
>intelligence from a signal that is at .. and maybe a good bit of the time
>below .. the ambient band noise level) isn't necessarily a good comparison.

Hi ...

I love this ...

First some say ... oh no ... you can't go by the numbers ... what you want
is real world experiences ... put the gear side by side and see what/if you
can tell any differences ...

Yet at other times ...

Isn't what you described above supposed to be the defining time when
the TT gear can pick out the signals that nothing else can?

TT mojo = Full strength. B-)

73 Billy AA4NU