[TenTec] 580 Delta & acc. for sale

Dave frstbaptistchurch at wyoming.com
Thu Jun 19 08:52:18 EDT 2003

Got to make room in shack and help pay for my new Jupiter -

for sale,   Delta 580 transceiver,  160-10 mtrs with WARC, digital
readout-
audio filter,  500 hz cw filter, with manual - absolutely clean front
panel/lettering, fully functional -   bit of dial backlash, about time
for a PTO rebuild.   AC power switch on back of AF gain is broken, I
have jumpered it.
- matching outboard VFO for split within same band, dual watch
receive, etc.  same clean front panel
- matching AC supply

shipped 48 CONUS, insured for $480 from Rock Springs, WY  82901
phone 307 389 9815

can sked on 80-17 mtrs with current antenna situation

tnx for bandwidth

Dave Heintzleman K8BBM