[TenTec] Pegasus experiences 11-12V DC power in ?

w4chl at amsat.org w4chl at amsat.org
Fri Jun 20 00:25:08 EDT 2003

Anyone had experience with Pegasus operating 11-12V at low output power ?
I'm testing, and it seems to work at these QRP levels, but I haven't been
able to get a signal report from anyone, have to setup for PSK31 and try
again. Reason for asking, hoping to run this Pegasus as part of class A
battery station, and can't count on over 12V for very long in between
solar charges from these 100A-hr marine batts.

Cheers & 73s de Mark W4CHL
Chapel Hill NC  USA   http://rtpnet.org/parc