[TenTec] HP GPS Receiver

Jim Reid jimr.reid at verizon.net
Fri Jun 20 15:54:01 EDT 2003

> I have my HP Z3801A installed with SatStat but I cannot seem to find
the
> references to the COMM port settings.  Can someone please come to my
rescue?

Paul,

Right at the top of the SatStat screen is an item called,
"Com port";  it is right next to File and Edit up there.
Click on that,  then click on Settings,  and there is all
the needed stuff.  Note that when you "minimize" the
main window,  another window appears called, "Control
and Query"  Click on the item at the top called, "Control"
and in that drop down click on "survey",  and the unit
is off to find satellites and its' own place in the world.

Oops,  after you have the Com Port settings correct,
don't forget to click on the item called Open Port,  hi.

73,  Jim  KH7M