[TenTec] Ten Tec Antenna

LARRY GREENBERG, N5BEA larrylg2 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 23 19:04:36 EDT 2003

Try to get the physical dimensions of the subject antenna component.
Including exact diameter if round.  The first place I would look is Texas
Tower.  I am assuming that you can use a drill and hack saw..  (teasing)

There is a local group here that are always building large antennas.  They
order from there.  If they don't have it ask for a referral.  I will check
with my resource list are ask someone at field day if that doesn't help.

Larry Greenberg, N5BEA