[TenTec] Ten Tec Antenna

Wa4aos at aol.com Wa4aos at aol.com
Mon Jun 23 22:27:47 EDT 2003

Hi Stuart,

Thanks so much for the information. I know I can always depend on the Ten Tec
reflector to get information even when it's a little off course.

This KLM beam look very nice and I hope to get it up by winter. I am putting
it on top of 120' of ROhn 25G that I just bought. The tower also included a
commercial tapered base that set's on an oil filled ceramic insulator. I checked
with Rohn and this piece alone sells for $1000.00. I got the 40 meter KLM, a
20 meter 3 element yagi, 120' of ROhn 25G all of the Guy cables, turnbuckles,
thimbles, 300' of hard-line for $1000.00. All of it's in great condition. This
must be a deal of the century. It will be nice to have a good strong signal
for a while...

Anyway, thanks for your time and information..

73,
Glenn