[TenTec] GPS Antenna feedline

Dave Kamp, KW0D kw0d at netexpress.net
Mon Jun 23 22:01:00 EDT 2003

Hey Mark...

Have you tried hooking the antenna to the HP, and checking your reception
from inside the shack?  in the GHZ range, sometimes adding a long run of
coax negates whatever signal you'd gain...  my GPS works well in my
basement... and as nasty as it is down there, some days I think I might
need it to find my way through the cobwebs...

DK  :-)

At 12:49 PM 06/23/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>I received my HP Z3801 last week. To keep things on topic, the intent is to
>use it as an external reference for my RX340.

<Mega-snip>...