[TenTec] Omni V & VI MIXER Question

John jlockj at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 24 22:42:38 EDT 2003

Hi Jerry,

I've had problems with the Omni VI mixer (and a replacement) getting so hot
in the stock circuit that it became microphonic, necessitating backing off
the RF gain to prevent ringing.  Others have reported this too.  No problem
with the covers off!  ; )

I wouldn't recommend increasing the L.O. power level without installing
louvers or a fan for the lower chassis.

73,

John  W0DC