[TenTec] Hiss and click on Orion sidetone

Gary Hoffman ghoffman at spacetech.com
Fri Jun 27 00:52:25 EDT 2003

I don't think that the impedance of the headphones is really the significant
issue.  I think you are getting RF into them.  I still have had great
success with ferrites, and suggest again trying them. Its quite possible
that there is a surprising amount of RF "in the shack" which has gone
undetected up until now.

73 de Gary, AA2IZ