[TenTec] Argonaut V 1.07 Upgrade Problem ?

Cliff csegar at mindspring.com
Fri Jun 27 17:16:06 EDT 2003

At 10:32 AM 6/27/2003 -0400, Stan wrote:
>Please remember to do a MASTER RESET after downloading the software and you
>will
>elimintate your problems.  Remember too, the reset can be performed without
>loosing your
>programmed memories.  This is explained in your manual.
>Stan Brock, WD0BGS

Others with their YeaComWood radios wonder why we are so passionate about
our TenTec rigs. We can't understand why the others stick with their
imposts. The above is one of the reasons we love our TT rigs. The
manufacturer not only provides updates & upgrades - *For FREE* - but also
is an active participant in user groups and remindes us of things we
probably skimmed over in the extensive manual (complete with schematics).
There is a story of Henry Ford visiting one of his dealerships and saw the
"Sales & Service" sign. He told the owner of the dealership to change the
sign around to "Service & Sales". If you don't provide service the sales
won't happen.
Hey - besides providing service that surpasses all the asian guys combined,
TenTec even build a product that works better to start with! That's what
you call a "Win-Win" situation.
Passionate? You bet! de KD4GT