[TenTec] Need help: Corsair II meter problem

Paul MW0CDO gw7lhi at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 30 20:27:35 EDT 2003

Rob, maybe the switch broke as you were rotating it causing unwanted
connections.

This often happens with multiway wafer switches, even the completely
enclosed type.
My Omni V has an open wafer switch fitted for the meter selection.

If this is the case, either replace with similar or order from TT.. last
resort.. simply make the connections to provide the RX signal readings or
whichever is most important to you.

Won't take more than an hour to change it from taking covers off to
replacing covers if construction is anything like the Omni V.

Paul MW0CDO