DRe: [TenTec] Orion Died......

nz7c at cox.net nz7c at cox.net
Mon Jun 30 20:38:36 EDT 2003

Jim -
Ahhh...that's right...I forgot about that in Ten Tec's warranty. Thanks for theinput - just curious - that's a long haul from Hawaii! That's probably the best approach since Ten Tec cannot really control how well its'customers pack and/or ship radios back. BTW just visited Maui for the first time....absolutlely beautiful!
73/NZ7C

Well,  I  had to pay Fed Ex $69 for Economy Air to TN from
out here.  I did not ask Paul about that on the phone,
because, per the Limited Warranty,  good for one year,
I pay the shipping to them,  they pay the return after
repair for a fault during the first year.