[TenTec] TOM/W4BQF - BABY I LUV YA' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIXED!!!!!!

tlogan7 at cox.net tlogan7 at cox.net
Sat Mar 1 17:18:31 EST 2003

Tom -
You da' man! I say again, YOU DA' MAN!!. You helped this dimwitted idiot fix
it and NO shipping to Ten Tec. Man am I jazzed!!!!!!!!  After I read your
email I started tracing the voltage backwards from pin 3 of connector 41.
The logic board is connected to connector 41 through another connector
labeled 41A. These are 3-pin female connectors going to 4-pin male
connectors. Looks like Ten Tec moved 41A over by one pin and did not test
the 1.8 filter. I moved 41A over by one pin and ALL IS FIXED. Geez I feel
like Watson just assisting Sherlock Holmes in a good case. THANK YOU
CHESTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (can you tell I'm excited about this?)

OK TOM - ONE QUESTION - HOW COME YOUR EMAIL SAYS CHESTER?????

73/Tim NZ7C