[TenTec] Orion at Charlotte

Don Rasmussen wb8yqj at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 1 21:57:43 EST 2003

John and all,

I'm just suggesting that the way all the appetites
have been whet here (including mine), and at this late
stage of the game they might find a way to provide a
live demo this time. I'd love to hear some independent
confirmations of the N9VV site, how about letting
everyone hear it!

73,
de WB8YQJ/6

"The Orion RX sounds like the finest analog RX I ever
owned or used. It is every bit as sweet and clean and
easy on the ears as the 75A4, K2, or OMNI.  I can't
hear a trace of digital artifacts, raspyness, or
ringing even on the most narrow IF settings on CW"