[TenTec] FS Corsair II station

ke4vpn ke4vpn at carolina.rr.com
Sun Mar 2 18:53:26 EST 2003

Hello
Well after purchasing a new Argo V, I have deceided to sell the Corsair II station, so I can purchase an Omni VI+. Corsair II is in very good shape, has 1.8 ssb, 500 hz and 250 hz filters installed. Has the matching vfo that also is in very good shape. Both PTOs are working fine and need nothing right now. PS is also included and is in good shape. I will include a Ten Tec mic with stand also. Manual included of course. Station is in good working condition, but can not afford to keep it. I will sell station for $850 shipped CONUS or trade for a Nice Omni VI+ with filters. Please email direct with questions.
Thanks
Ronnie
ke4vpn