[TenTec] Argonaut V ARRL Review 3rd and 2nd IPs ?

Jay Bromley w5jay at cox-internet.com
Tue Mar 4 00:45:39 EST 2003

HI Jim and all,
As far as I know there is just an attenuator.  I use the ATT all the time
for SSB, but rarely used it on CW.

The Argo V is a fun rig to use no matter how the review goes.  It has a
slightly better narrow filter on CW than the Jupiter.  I use it some in the
Spartan Sprint tonight on 20m and 40m, again fun little QRP rig to use.

The wish list for me would be a built in tuner, automatic notch, and maybe a
RF gain control, but so far I have not missed the RF gain control on this
rig, but use it heavily on my other rigs.

DSP rigs, you either love them or hate them!  Seems little in-between!!!

Many thanks and 73 de jay..