[TenTec] Info on connecting W4PY and Logger

Keith Lodahl lodahlkh at charter.net
Tue Mar 4 15:06:10 EST 2003

I was following a thread on this topic, downloaded Logger, and missed the
last message(s) about how to get the programs to talk with one another.  I
am using Carl's W4PY and wish to control the radio with this software.  I
found the box to configure Logger to work with W4PY and checked the box.
How do I pull time and frequency into Logger?  What else do I have to
configure in Logger to get it talking to Carl's program.  I am assuming I
don't have to go through a comm port, but since it isn't working then that
may be wrong.  HELP!

Keith Lodahl
KB9NUM NNN0ACS
President, Rock River Radio Club