[TenTec] Pegasus and HamScope

Jim FitzSimons cherry at getnet.net
Tue Mar 4 15:15:39 EST 2003

Before I had a interface, I used VOX on my Pegasus. You need to adjust the
VOX and all
the delays until it works smoothly. I use the accessory input and output so
there is one
cable connecting my Pegasus to the soundcard. You need to put an attenuation
is the
accessory input, since most sound cards put out too much level for the
Pegasus.
I now use a USB to serial converter to key my Pegasus.
Jim W7ANF