[TenTec] Re: # 4 Argonaut V ARRL Review 3rd and 2nd IPs ?

DennisKT5D at aol.com DennisKT5D at aol.com
Wed Mar 5 08:21:05 EST 2003

       As a "working engineer" who has also been an amateur operator for 35
years, I totally agree with this (Tom's) observation of the issue of ARRL
testing as it relates to industry standards and practices. I also agree that
if the ARRL wants more credibility for their tests they need to invest in
better equipment and thereby establish a firmer basis for their results. I
fear that what they publish as fact is all too often taken as gospel truth
among many hams, in more areas than equipment testing.