[TenTec] Group replies vs. personal e-mail

Scott Rosenfeld [N7JI] ham at w3eax.umd.edu
Wed Mar 5 15:41:42 EST 2003

Here's the question - I receive all of my messages from this reflector via
e-mail.  When I hit REPLY it asks whether to send to the sender, or to
everyone.

Maybe for some reason people can't get their programs to reply to just a
single person.

And I don't really have a problem with replies going to everyone on the
list (me included) but when it involves sales of items, how people want
to get paid, bargaining, etc., that's stuff that really should be done
"in private," "offline."

If it's a case of cutting and pasting into a new e-mail in another mail
program, it seems that it would be prudent to do that...

On Wed, 5 Mar 2003, William Winscott wrote:

> [...]

Scott Rosenfeld  ARS N7JI
541-684-9970  Eugene, OR  Land o' much rain
If you find me on the air, I'm probably in my car
ham at w3eax.umd.edu  http://w3eax.umd.edu/~ham