[TenTec] Replies

Chester calderman at cox.net
Wed Mar 5 19:38:06 EST 2003

That works well!

Here is another procedure that works also. Be aware it takes longer to
explain it than it does to actually do it.

This works for Outlook 2002, SP2, using MS Word as the email editor. It
'should' work for previous versions of Outlook.

For this reflector I have two windows, 1) a list of all emails, 2) a
window where the actual message selected appears.

When I select an email to read, from the email list, it's text appears
in the message window. At the top of the message window, the senders
email address appears in the 'From' line.

1) Right click on the senders email address.
2) A pop-up box appears; select 'Copy'
3) Click 'Reply'
4) When your reply screen appears, tentec at contesting.com is in the 'To:'
line. Left click (or highlight) tentec at contesting.com . Press your
'Delete' key.
5) Right click in the now blank 'To:' line. A pop-up box appears; click
on 'Paste' and the senders email address appears.

Hope this helps some.

Tom/W4BQF
calderman AT cox.net

Subject: [TenTec] Replies

You know guys it is real easy to add your reply to address as a
signature
line at the end of your message.

Ed W3NR