[TenTec] Ed Hare

Alderman, Chester CAlderma at ora.fda.gov
Thu Mar 6 13:10:53 EST 2003

Ed,

	Thanks every so much for you very informative post to me and to the
Ten Tec reflector. That, coupled with your willingness to discuss your
techniques with Jim, the techniques and the process/procedures you and your
staff use for generating your results, certainly produces a heretofore
nonexistent, positive impression of what really is going on within the ARRL.
Most of the information contained in the QST does not, to me, present a
positive impression of our organization. I do think the ARRL web site
certainly does have the 'live' capability of maybe changing the impression
of the print.

	Thanks again Ed. Your words certainly instill a new and very
positive confidence in the staff of the ARRL.

73,

Tom/W4BQF
ARRL-Life Member

Chester Alderman