[TenTec] SALE: RX-340

Jay Bromley w5jay at cox-internet.com
Thu Mar 6 18:07:57 EST 2003

HI Paul,
Well I am always wanting to play with other things and not rich enough to do
it all!  I bet I don't one run on the RX-340.

I don't have any mics, how you looked at the TT Pro?
The 705 kit is the bargin!

Funny how many people email on the RX-340 ad, non wanted to buy it, but
wonder what I am up to, hihi.

Hey put out a post on that V, you are a respected TT guy!

73 de jay..