[TenTec] Radio Shack 25 amp switching supply?

no body ku3g at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 7 09:37:54 EST 2003

hi john,i don't recall the # but this is i believe the only 25 amp power supplu they have
reduced from 125 to 60 bucks, nice supply,
john ku3g
 John Graves <jhgraves at ddi-wans.com> wrote:Clark,

Do you have a part no??? I might check it out here as well.

John
WB1EHL

At 11:42 AM 3/6/2003 -0800, you wrote:
>anyone have any experience with this unit? Our local store has them on
>sale for very little money and if there isn't much hash I might buy it for
>a spare.
>
>Clark
>WA3JPG

John Graves

Dynamic Devices, Inc.
781-245-9100

We make your data, data and voice, and data, voice and video connections
happen.... easily!