[TenTec] Orion 9 MHz filters

Tom A althofft at concentric.net
Fri Mar 7 16:11:44 EST 2003

Thanks to all for the replies!.

I agree.. I think I'll sit back and wait for some feedback from the guys who
get their Orions before me and hear what their thoughts are.

I have no complaints about the filters in my Omni-V.9 so I suspect it will
eventually be a matter of "Go ahead...add the 1.8, 500 and 250".

Tom K2TA
Greenwood Lake, NY
tom at k2ta.com