[TenTec] Titan 425 Mallory Filter cap failure

Tom A althofft at concentric.net
Fri Mar 7 20:37:42 EST 2003

I should have done that while I was in the PS.. Those Silicon Alley units
are good quality and cheap too.  Where did you get the 80mfd 5KV oil well?
Is there a surplus outfit selling them somewhere?  Might be good for the
next cap change in 2018.

73 de Tom "Hoping someone cancels their Orion order to move mine up the
waiting list" Althoff K2TA