[TenTec] 238A rotary switch knobs

Rob Atkinson, K5UJ k5uj at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 10 14:55:07 EST 2003

Hi everyone:

I've gone through two or three stock front panel rotary switch knobs on my
238A--they eventually crack in two and fall apart.  I tried fixing one with
epoxy but even that didn't last.  I'm wondering if anyone else who has had
this experience can recommend a source for decent looking replacement knobs?
  I think the switches are so heavy duty (a good thing) the stock knobs just
can't handle the resistance and I need something bigger and more solid.  I'm
gg over to radio shack to see if they have anything but I thought I'd ask
here first.  vise grips not an option hi.

Tnx, 73
Rob Atkinson
K5UJ
k5uj at hotmail.com