[TenTec] Switching noise

Clark Savage Turner csturner at slonet.org
Mon Mar 10 17:36:51 EST 2003

Aaron makes a good point, this happened to me.  I did not think the
supply was generating any noise till I really tested with another
receiver nearby, turned the transceiver connected to SPS on / off, and
turned the SPS on / off.  I learned to identify the noises and now I
wonder how many SPS's my neighbors have.  I hear lots of the SPS buzzing
here and there at various signal levels.

Clark
WA3JPG