[TenTec] Airpax breaker

Edward Crawford w4wvw at msn.com
Mon Mar 10 21:52:30 EST 2003

I do know they wire in series with the positive power lead. As for the
location, I would say since it is protecting the rig and not the power
supply you would want it near the rig. In a mobile installation it would
almost have to be closer to the rig than it would the battery. Most fused
power cords seem to be fused near the rig but some have fuses on both ends.
Overkill? I have a couple of these on order myself so I am looking forward
to finding the answers to this.
73 ed/w4wvw