[TenTec] More IP3 Stuff

Cliff csegar at mindspring.com
Mon Mar 10 23:08:31 EST 2003

At 04:54 PM 3/10/2003 -1000, you wrote:
>Where do you find this gadget?
It's listed under the commercial products. I guess us hams don't buy test
equipment unless its used at a hamfest??!!??
<http://www.tentec.com/TT651.htm>

>If it is
>the combiner U. Rohde makes reference to,  as designed
>by Doug Smith,  I am sure it is just fine.

At $129 a copy, it seems like a real deal. At least for someone that has a
serious test bench anyway. I'm sure that a DVM and this piece would NOT be
a very complete bench ;-) but I have been fortunate to have a really
*GREAT* friend with access to some really great equipment. I sure couldn't
afford some of the equipment I have gotten. 129 bucks though could be well
within my budget.
Cliff