[TenTec] Ten-Tec/Vibroplex, etc.

nq5t at attbi.com nq5t at attbi.com
Fri Mar 14 18:58:01 EST 2003

At the risk of raising a dead subject ...

I read all of the posts about QC and other issues with wonder and
amusement as they were happening.

I pulled all of my V'plex keys out this afternoon.  "Originals" from
1911-1999,  A very early Blue Racer and the latest (really blue) Blue
Racer.  And others from the 40's, 80's,etc.

I looked at each one of the keys in terms of build quality, alignment,
precision, operation, etc.   It looks to me like Mitch has more than
upheld the tradition and reputation of V'Plex quality in the products
he's building today.

FWIW ... Grant
(patiently waiting for that big box from Ten-tec)