[TenTec] Ten-Tec/Vibroplex, etc.

WILLIAM MANSEY; WA2PVK res0wsci at verizon.net
Fri Mar 14 22:56:48 EST 2003

Patiently waiting???  PATIENCE MY ***!!!     WHAT!- - - ARE YOU ON DRUGS???
How can you be patient at a time like this?  As each day passes I become
less and less "patient"!  :-)
I am well past the fingernails now and am down somewhere between the first
and second joint on a couple of fingers already.  Hopefully the Orion will
get here SOON - while I still have SOME fingers left to spin the knobs and
push the buttons!    Have a great (patient) weekend.  73, Bill
res0wsci at verizon.net

---