[TenTec] Equinox Day

Carl Moreschi n4py at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 15 20:38:54 EST 2003

A good sunrise/sunset program will take into account both refraction and the
diameter of the sun.  The point I was making is on the day of the equinox,
at least part of the sun should be visible for 12 hours and 6 minutes.
That's two extra minutes on each side for refraction and 1 extra miniute on
each side for the diameter of the sun.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, North Carolina
n4py at earthlink.net