[TenTec] Argo V questions

ke4vpn ke4vpn at carolina.rr.com
Sun Mar 16 09:29:37 EST 2003

Kevin
I use the Argo V with Carls software and it works very well. It does not
have all the functions of the Pegasus software, but it has in my mind all
you need. Carl has also added keyboard CW to the Argo V as well as the
Pegasus/Jupiter rigs. The keyboard cw works great and even gives you several
memory positions for contesting. The Argo V has a great audio, and works
great for AM SWL also. Just my 2 cents
Ronnie
ke4vpn