[TenTec] Wanted: copy of 4229 tuner construction instructions

k7gt at attbi.com k7gt at attbi.com
Mon Mar 24 18:21:19 EST 2003

Hi
The Tentec 229 tuner came in a kit version called the 4229. I recently picked up one
at a reasonable price but know for sure that some of the wiring inside is goofus. This
was determined by comparison with my 238 tuner, of apparently identical electrical
design. If a reflector member has a copy of the 4229 construction/wiring instructions
that they could copy for me, I would greatly appreciate it.

73  GT

--
Allan  K7GT

Pleasanton CA