[TenTec] Orions Shipping Today!!

Tom A althofft at concentric.net
Tue Mar 25 18:51:43 EST 2003

Will the first one to get his unpacked PLEASE tell us each pulse quickening
event as they unfold?

For example...

"There it was...THE BOX...return address Sevierville, TN.

The Orion had arrived!  My palms were sweating as I tore back the packing
tape and spread the flaps of the corrugated lid.  There glistening in stark
contrast against the white styrofoam was the black shroud of the mighty
Orion transceiver.  Orion, the great DX hunter, cursed by Zeus (copyright
Clegg, Inc) to wander the winter bands searching for #100 on 160M after he
called the split-operation DX station on his own frequency...."

Or anything along those lines would help ME pass the time while I wait for
production run #3 (you lucky son-of-a-guns in runs #1 & 2!)

Good luck to all the new Orion owners...I hope by run #3 any quirks are
ironed out in mine and that it gets made on a Monday just after the
production line manager receives a big bonus in his paycheck!

73 de Tom K2TA
tom at k2ta.com