[TenTec] Argosy II fix

RSALVO at aol.com RSALVO at aol.com
Tue Mar 25 19:13:26 EST 2003

Jay, Stuart, Clark, Mike, Jim (and others I have probably forgotten to list),

Thanks for the help!  The problem is linked to an antenna switch -- an MFJ
1702B.  I use a delta loop on 40 and a dipole on 30; the switch goes back and
forth between these two antennas.  Once I changed the coax run so that it
went directly to the back of the Argosy, the BCI was gone!  (I should have
known better - this switch drives my synchrodyne/direct conversion rig crazy
with noise when I change antennas!  Obviously, there is a contact issue
here.)

I am very grateful for the help.

Thanks!
73