[TenTec] RX340 and DRM

tongaloa tongaloa at alltel.net
Wed Mar 26 17:14:57 EST 2003

Mark-

http://www.gnu.org/directory/misc/GNURadio.html

also check out linrad
http://www.nitehawk.com/sm5bsz/linuxdsp/linrad.htm
has a mailing list as well.

gnuradio is aimed at more generic software defined radio
and as such there is more interest in demodulation schemes.
has working ATSC HDTV demodulator (only not yet in real time)

linrad is primarily weak signal oriented (EME) but also some
interest in use for traditional modulation schemes (CW SSB)

radically different 'styles' :-)

-Bob
ah7i