[TenTec] Omni D Output Question

Carl Moreschi n4py at earthlink.net
Fri May 2 23:24:20 EDT 2003

Marcus,

I know this is a silly question but I have to ask it.  The Original Omni D
series B di dnot have 30 meter transmit at all, only 30 meter receive.
There was a factory mod that added 30 meter transmit and 24 mhz operation in
the AUX band.  Are you sure this mod is there?

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC