[TenTec] Hello Orion Users

AC5E at aol.com AC5E at aol.com
Mon May 5 16:38:21 EDT 2003

Well,  personally, I think the  Orion's optional filters are about as useful
as painting the Painted Desert. Everyone to their own taste, and mine's
loaded up - but....

My experience with JA DSP's did not prepare me for the performance of the
Orion's DSP filtering. I do plan on adding a second O for the second seat in
my shack, but I won't bother with optional filters. Or the optional tuner.
The dozen or so 705's on the rack up there work just fine on the Orion.  It
comes with a pair of band data plugs and enough schematic that I can build my
own. So I don't plan on any accessories.

73  Pete Allen  AC5E