[TenTec] Orion Filters

N4PY n4py at qvssoftware.com
Wed May 7 09:25:55 EDT 2003

All these tests were done with the roofing filters disabled.  In fact with
the roofing filters enabled, no difference was found at all.  The shape
factors of the DSP filters are so much sharper than the crystal filters,
that the crystals filters don't matter for this test.  The crystal filters
will help with dynamic range and the IP3 intercept parameter.

Carl Moreschi  N4PY